Mela 1.8 update makes audio units' UI layouts more dynamic; input, filter 2 and routing added to Mela FX
The Mela 1.8 update, makes UI layouts of the audio units more dynamic. Additionally, Mela FX received a lot of enhancements. Check out the video and release notes below for more details.
What’s new in Mela 1.8 Demo Video
Mela 1.8 Release Notes
- Renamed Main and FX & Modulations pages to Design and Shape respectively.
- If the audio unit’s window provided by the host is large enough, both pages can be displayed at the same by tapping on the expand button. And collapsed again, by tapping on the collapse button.
- Like Mela Synth, Mela FX now has 2 pages of controls.
- Both pages will be displayed at the same time if the audio unit’s window provided by the host is large enough.
- Added the Input section with the Pan and Level parameters.
- The Input section’s Pan and Level parameters can be modulated via the Mod Matrix.
- Filter FX was renamed to Filter 1 and Filter 2 was added.
- Added the Routing section, which allows filters to be placed in serial or parallel. Additionally, added options for the FX section placement with respect to the filters.
- Added new presets for both, Mela Synth and Mela FX audio units.
- In both audio units, fixed LFO 3 not receiving tempo and beat position correctly from the host.
- Fixed popover lists not scrolling to the selected item when displayed.
- Added a link to the Mela FAQ webpage in the app’s settings menu.
- Updated User Guide.
Grab the update from the App Store.