MIDI Editor for iOS v1.4 Update: Multiple Note Editing & Copy/Paste
New version of MIDI Editor has been submitted to the App Store. Here’s what’s new:
- Added 3 modes: pencil, edit and velocity.
- It’s now possible to select and edit multiple notes at the same time.
- Added Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All and Delete support.
- Playhead can now be dragged to a precise location on the timeline. This is especially useful for pasting notes at precise timestamps.
- Bug fix where after zooming out some notes didn’t snap to grid when moved.
- Exported MIDI files now have correct time signatures.
- ‘Clear All Notes’ removed from the actions menu, as it is no longer required. Use ‘Select All’ and ‘Delete’ menu items instead.
- Notes no longer clip each other. This is especially useful when creating new notes or editing multiple notes at the same time.
- Other minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
If you have any feedback or issues drop me a line.
Update: The update has been approved. Grab your copy from the App Store.
Thank you all for your feedback. Keep them coming. I’m working hard to get the most requested features implemented as fast as I can. If you find the app useful please leave a review, it helps a lot.