Mela 3.1 Update — Dynamic MIDI Module Chain
Mela 3.1 Release Notes
- Mela MIDI plug-in’s module chain is no longer static. The modules can be arranged in any order and the chain is allowed to contain multiple instances of the same type of module. Simply press the plus or minus button to add or remove modules from the chain.
- Updated Mela MIDI’s factory presets by removing unused modules.
- Fixed an issue where Mela FX’s Compressor parameters weren’t being initialized to their default values for the presets that were created using earlier versions of Mela.
- Fixed an issue where nil values of some parameters weren’t formatted correctly in some regions.
- Added a workaround to a macOS limitation where the Email Feedback functionality was causing Mela to freeze inside a host.
- Made some minor performance tweaks.
- Updated the User Guide.
If you have further questions or feedback, check out the Mela FAQ or get in touch.
Grab Mela 3 from the App Store.