Mela 2.3 Update Refines the Mod Matrix UI
Mela 2.3 Release Notes
- The Mod Matrix UI has been fully rewritten.
- Common actions can now be performed on each Mod Matrix row: cut, copy, paste, swap and clear.
- All rows can be cleared at once.
- Added the ability to assign Mod Matrix intensity values to the perform view.
- The intensity dials can now also be dragged vertically to adjust their values.
- Improved the titles of the perform assignment menu items. e.g. instead of “Assign” it might say “Assign to Slot 7”.
- Improved the touch release behaviour of the controls. The parameter values no longer jump upon release.
- Tweaked the look of the routing objects to match the rest of the UI.
- Slightly tweaked the look of the mod and pitch wheels.
- Updated the user guide.
- Added new presets.
Grab the update from the App Store.