Mela 1.5 update adds built-in musical keyboard to the AUv3, MIDI Out
Mela 1.5 Release Notes
- Mela Synth can now display virtual musical keyboard inside hosts. For example, in GarageBand it can be expanded to full screen.
- Musical keyboard will dynamically resize to the available screen real estate
- Mela Synth audio unit also has MIDI output, meaning its virtual musical keyboard can be used to trigger other synths on other channels in supported hosts (e.g. AUM)
- Added support for sticky keys to musical keyboard. If the sustain mode (button with a hand symbol) is engaged then keys can be toggled on or off
- Updated velocity value slider control
- User guide is now accessible from both Mela and Mela FX audio units. Simply tap on the question mark button
- Added link to the release notes webpage in settings menu
- Exposed Filter 1 Frequency parameter in AUM’s interface, for both Mela and Mela FX audio units
- Added new default synth AU size in AUM
- Added new presets to Mela Synth and Mela FX
- Stability improvements
- Updated user guide
Grab the update from the App Store.