FM Synth Audio Unit
NFM is an intuitive FM synthesizer with a streamlined interface. It works as an Audio Unit extension inside a host application such as GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria Pro, modstep and AUM.
- Six stereo operators
- Fully customisable FM algorithm
- Oscillators: sinusoid, noise, fixed frequency
- Envelopes with adjustable level, time and curve parameters
- Operator amplitude can be modulated by the stereo LFO, key or velocity
- Pitch envelope, vibrato
- Build-in effects: distortion, delay, flanger
- Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
- Preset management inside the app
- Numeric pad for entering parameter values precisely
- Demo by Doug from The Sound Test Room: NFM Synthesizer AUv3 with Garagband Demo for the iPad
- Demo by Tom Wies from Synth Anatomy: NFM Synthesizer Sound Demo - 6 Operators AUv3 FM Synth
Get it from the App Store.