One of the most common questions that get I asked by Lyrics View users is how to tag iTunes music library. I think it deserves a post. In the future versions of the app I may include some sort of help describing the tagging process. So here are the steps:
- Open your iTunes application on your computer
- From the left side of the app select Music Library
- Right click on a song that you want to tag and select Get Info menu item from the drop down menu.
- A dialog box will pop-up. Select Lyrics tab.
- Here you can type the lyrics of the song or you can copy paste it from a website or some other source.
- Once you've entered the lyrics press OK.
- Repeat this process for the other songs.
- Sync your iOS device with your iTunes.
Note that, if you tag a song that already exists on your iOS device, you may have to delete it before you perform step 8. Let me explain, during the syncing process if iTunes sees that you already have a copy of the song on your iPad or iPhone it will not transfer the new tag information.
Hope this makes sense. If you have any questions send me an email.