New in Version 1.1:
- Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Create custom chords for Smart Instruments
- Support for 3/4 and 6/8 time signatures
- Reset song key without transposing original recordings
- Transpose songs in semitones or full octaves
- Additional quantization options for recordings including, straight, triplet and swing
- New audio export quality settings for AAC and AIFF (Uncompressed)
- Arpeggiator available in Smart Keyboard
- Adjustable velocity settings for Touch Instruments
- Numerous enhancements, including automatic fade out and improved audio import options
I'm excited about this update. iMovie, Pages, Numbers and Keynote are all universal apps. It's GarageBand's turn.
The other features I'm excited about are custom chords and quantization options for recordings. Looks like GarageBand doesn't support iCloud yet.