iGeorgian - iPhone App
As of April 2, 2014 the app has been removed from the Apple App Store. I’m aware that a lot of people are still downloading iGeorgian, but it hasn’t been updated since December 2012. It lacks essential features like, 4-inch screen support and iOS 7 UI look and feel. I don’t have resources to update and maintain this app. It has no future anyway, as it is a workaround for a lack of Georgian keyboard in iOS devices. It’s a matter of time until Apple addresses this issue.
Ever wanted to compose text messages and emails in Georgian? Now you can. iGeorgian allows you to do all that without leaving the app.
You can even search the web and post status updates or comments on Facebook, all in Georgian.
- Write messages, emails & tweets in Georgian
- Search the web using the Georgian keywords
- Compose texts in Georgian and copy them into the other apps, such as Facebook
- Translate text to English
- Supports two themes Black & Brown
Note that Twitter functionality is only available for iOS 5 users.
Get it from the App Store.